Thursday, May 19, 2011

New beginnings.

I have been distracted by two exceedingly awesome things lately:

1. I'm going to be moving out of my parent's home, and have been looking at apartments with my beloved. We have been together for over a year, so "boyfriend" seems oddly inadequate. I am so excited! I have been looking at bedding, furniture, and towels. I have a bit of a texture thing — I love soft, luxurious towels and blankets. It is garage-sale season, and this is the first time that I will actually have a place to put the little things that I always notice!

2. I have a job interview! It isn't a super glamorous position (reservation rep), but it is for a respectable company that is known for having excellent customer service. I want to work for a place I feel good about, and this is a company that I would feel good working for. Plus, I would have at least 40 hours a week all summer! It would make my life so much easier.


The whole beloved thing... it is odd how it has worked out. We have worked out so well, and I can honestly say that I had never dreamed that I would have such an amazing person in my life. It may not last forever, but I never want for it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.