Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Awesome Conditioner.


As posted earlier, this month I am going to try Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy on my hair, and it involves using a special sulfate and sodium free shampoo/conditioner. I bought the conditioner last night, and used it immediately after I dyed my hair. I haven't used the Therapy stuff yet, and I kind of wanted a test run with the conditioner before I really invested in it. I am a bit skeptical of some of these products. 

It. Was. Awesome.
My hair is super soft, glossy, and smells amazing. I left it on for about three minutes while I showered, rinsed it out, and it dried pretty much frizz free. 

The only real problem I have with it is that they don't sell big bottles of it, because I hate having to repurchase basic stuff frequently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.