Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Brilliance.

You know those people who always, always look good? Incredibly well dressed, never ruffled, and simply fantastic all around. These are moderately attractive people made extremely attractive by their mannerisms and dress.

There is one instructor at this school who is like this, and I have only seen him once or twice up until now.

Today I saw him twice, and he saw me.

I have very little makeup on and am wearing a hideous, stretched-out community college sweatshirt with old jeans and sparkly Converse. My hair is in a frizzy messy bun. I usually wear heels and adorable dresses. The one time I drab down, I have to be seen.

I tried to avoid. I failed. He saw.

Note to self: Wear makeup to class... and decent looking clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.