I have fallen off the face of the planet/been taking midterms. I want to die. Anyway, this is what has happened since my last post:
- I bought an iPhone 4S. I have the review written (I just need to take photos.) Overall, it is so awesome.
- My boyfriend had his wisdom teeth removed, and I have been trying to make him more comfortable, with differing degrees of success. I feel so bad for him.
- I have been working my butt off at my new job, and it has gone pretty well. I have no real social life (it is Saturday, and I will be leaving for work in about an hour, and I won't get home until 11:30 tonight... if I'm lucky. If not, it will be closer to midnight. I work the same hours tomorrow) but I'm able to get by.
- I signed up for Zumba training! I'm going to be an instructor! I'm so excited.
I have also set up some goals for myself:
- No fast food. I will bring a WW dinner with me to work, and go straight home afterwards. I don't need to be wasting money on junk.
- I will work out 4x a week, no matter how busy I am. I need to be fit for Zumba!
- I will track my points every day. I have paid for the membership, and I have the app on my phone. To not track is just simple laziness.
- I will wear blush! I don't usually wear it, but I get so many compliments when I do.
- I will wear makeup every time I go out. It doesn't have to be a lot, but the truth is this: It takes me less than ten minutes to apply my makeup, and people respect me more when I wear it.
- I will spend 15 minutes per day trying to clean the house! It has become a bit cluttered recently, mainly because B and I are so busy.