Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mrow. (This should have posted on Friday.)


My boyfriend got a cold and decided to share the wealth, plus I started my new job and have been crazy busy. 

This week:

I started my new job, which is wonderful but exhausting. I work Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 3pm to 11:30pm. I'm going to be DEAD tonight.

I decided to work out hardcore, and only lost a pound with WW. And I'm still up 2lbs from my starting weight. Grrrr. 

I bought a Kindle! I have wanted one for a long, long time, but I made myself wait until I had another steady job. I sold some of my textbooks back to Amazon, and used the gift cards to treat myself. 

My parents got a new car, and I'm attempting to learn how to drive a standard car. It is not going as well as I had hoped. My personal vehicle is super heavy, and their car is light. I'm too used to flooring it as soon as the light turns green. 

This job is surprisingly easy, but I still have work dread. I'm not sure why, because the job itself isn't too terrible, but I just... dread it. It is about 1pm here, and my shift starts at 3. I have about an hour and a half before I have to leave. Yet, for some reason, I'm all like "I don't want to go to work." But If I were to call in today, I wouldn't have anything better to do. I would just sit at home and read. 

I have become completely addicted to Greek yogurt parfaits. I buy nonfat Greek Yogurt, frozen strawberries and peaches, and put it in a reusable container. I have been taking it to work for lunch, and it is pretty delicious. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.