Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wint O Green Lifesavers Are Really, Really Great.


As I have whined about before, I have a wicked, miserable, horrible cold. 

I also have a new job. That I have to show up to. 

Therefore, I'm not able to take any awesome-but-sleep-inducing cold medicines. 

This is where Lifesavers come in. 

I love them.

Here's why:

They soothe my throat

Are low in calories

Smell good to those around me, unlike cough drops

I like them when I'm over my cold, also unlike cough drops

Overall, Wint O Green Lifesavers are awesome.

No, I'm not affiliated with Lifesavers. 

Yes, I'm finally off work and at home, and have taken a fair bit of Nyquil. My coherency level is probably less than zero. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.