Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's lotion season!!!!!

For some reason, I always start moisturizing hardcore right around this time of year. I don't know if it is out of fear of the oncoming dryness, or if I am just less annoyed by the sticky after-lotion feeling. Anyway, I stole one of my mum's Bath & Body Works body butters and have been using it for a few days. I usually use Body Shop butters, and they are still my favorite.

The B&BW butter that I tried is the White Cherry Blossom scent, and as far as scent goes, it is perfect. A light scent that lingers, but not remotely overwhelming. This butter is incredibly thick, but almost harder than the Body Shop butters. I don't know how to describe it, but it is almost waxy. I don't feel like it sinks in to my skin so much as it goes over it. I apply it after my nighttime shower to seal in moisture, and I haven't really noticed much of a difference in the two weeks that I've been using it. I have gone through most of the jar though, which is fairly typical for body butters, though I usually don't go through them that fast. Overall, I'm meh with these and would probably only repurchase on an epic sale. 2.5/5

Crappy midnight pic on my Macbook. Yay me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.