Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Malt Review/Swatch.



I posted about this line here, and I guess that I was hoping that this would be better. They really have some beautiful colors in this line, and I was hoping that my last bottle was a dud, a one-time fluke. Unfortunately, it wasn't. I ran into the same issues, and the most annoying aspect of it is the shrinkage that leads to chips. 

I work at a desk, very sedentary. I actually don't do much in the way of typing — more clicking the mouse. Nothing to cause the chippage I experienced, especially because the nails of my left hand chipped just as much as my right. I'm very right handed, so if the chipping were related to use, my right hand would show more wear. It didn't.

I have to say that this is one of the most disappointing lines of nail polish that I have tried, especially when they had such potential. I love the colors, hate the quality. 

Overall? I don't recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.