Friday, July 15, 2011

It has been ages! And my iPad won't let me post pictures... Even with the blogpress app.

I'm currently working at a women's retreat! It is the first year that I have done this part of it on my own, and I've been working my butt off to make it perfect. It isn't, of course, but it isn't too bad at all. I am by far the youngest person on the committee, so I feel like I have to work really hard to be perfect. I think it will work out! I will post pictures of the event on Monday, and will probably do a few other little posts between now and then. The setup was the hard part, now I just ldo a bit of physical work today, enjoy tomorrow, and then take down on Sunday. Not difficult at all! 

I'm quite excited to resume commenting on everyone's posts as well. I haven't had the time to read anything, and I have missed it so much. Expect to be inundated with comments, because I'm feeling chatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.