Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This Month I'm Trying:

♥ Tretinoin cream. If you haven't noticed from my pictures, I have some unfortunate acne. I have a prescription for this, and will be using it every night for a week.

♥ Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream. Super cheap, something I purchased in a pinch, but I'm trying to use up my "extra" products before I move.

♥ Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Stain Protection Toothpaste. I am on a mission to whiten.

♥ Rembrandt Whitening Mouthwash. I have been using this off and on, and like the results when I'm consistent.

♥ Body Brushing. I'm trying to prep my skin for summer.

♥ Yoga/Pilates/Jogging. I'm going to exercise 4 times a week.

♥ Weight Watchers. I'm going to stick to my points, eating exactly the amount I should. I will share with you the results at the end of the month! I'm not trying to starve myself, but I'm not quite fit enough to feel completely comfortable in shorts or a bathing suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.