Friday, June 10, 2011

The Friday Five


Finals are OVER!!!! All but one of my grades are in, and so far, all A's. I'm so happy, because I was quite nervous about one class, but I must have barely made it! 


My job schedule is in, and I will be working from 7:45am to 4:15pm. I'm so glad, because initially I thought I would be working from 5:45 to 2:15. Not too horrible, but it would have made life a tad difficult, with the bus system and all. 


I'm going to be living with my grandmum (and paying rent, not mooching) this summer, and I absolutely love her. She is so fun to be with and we share tastes on just about everything. She also has a Keurig. My excitement is palpable. I love coffee, and now I can get the little pods and have delicious flavored coffee in the mornings for $1 a cup instead of $4+. 


I found a ballet class in the city I will be living in! It only meets once a week, but is super affordable and will allow me to keep dancing. I still plan to get a gym membership, but this made me smile. 


I have been spending so much time with B this week. He is so amazingly sweet, we didn't get to spend enough time together this term, and won't be able to spend much time together this summer. I went over to his place last night, and we just curled up and talked about the future, the apartment we will share this fall. I will miss driving over to his place in the middle of the night when we live together, as bizarre as it sounds, and driving home early in the morning to get ready for class. I know it may sound strange, but it is a sort of happy ritual, one that will be greatly missed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.