Sunday, June 12, 2011

Homesick?


I managed to completely forget to take a picture of my old room! I was so rushed for time this morning that I blanked it. I decided to inundate you with pictures of my new room instead! I'm still in the process of settling in, and still have a bunch of clothing in baskets because I managed to leave all of my hangers at home, but I've made a bit of progress. 

Just so you know, all of the furniture/bedding is my grandmums, other than the fluffy blanket at the end of the bed. I am going to make my mark on things, but I didn't want to come in and change everything on my first day. 


That is my precious Macbook. I have had it for nearly four years and I absolutely adore it. I had to buy a new battery for it last year, but it has been so good to me overall. I'm not a total Apple fangirl, and don't really care what people use for their computers, but I'm absolutely in love with mine and will miss it deeply when I have to replace it/ end computer love gush. 


I like being here at my grandmum's, but I miss having my car. I know it sounds like a silly thing, but I've never really used public transportation before. It has never been super available or convenient in my area, and now that I have to rely on it, I'm panicking a bit. I'm going to explore a bit tomorrow, and will probably take a billion and a half pictures/send anxious tweets about how lost I am. I want to have the bus system down before I start work on Tuesday. I also miss the little sounds of my old house, and miss my kitten like crazy. She is loud and a bit obnoxious, but she always cuddled at my feet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.