Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Self-Improvements: Moving Day.


Please enter my lovely bedroom, and take a look around: 


Note the shopping bags from earlier, looking for work clothing, and Nyquil bottle leftover from the throat experience. 


Those are my precious cats, that I will be forced to leave behind. I will still see them once a month or so, but they usually sleep with me at night, and I will miss their presence. 


You can tell that I have a bit of a candle fetish, and that I had a crummy bottle of lotion that wouldn't pump out the last two inches of stuff. 


I'm in the process of packing/cleaning/prepping for my boyfriend to stay in my room while I'm living in another town for the summer. I will post the after shots tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.