Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Smoothing Body Wash Review


I decided to try this last month, and I am glad that I did! It is one of the few exfoliating body washes that actually exfoliates, but gently. I must admit, I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin, although my keratosis pilaris did clear up some (that could just be from getting more sun though, so I don't guarantee that effect!) 

The scent is pleasant, but quite strong and somewhat artificial, although not overwhelmingly so. I wouldn't recommend this to people who are highly sensitive to scent, because this does last for multiple hours, and is strong upon use. 

The scrubby bits in it are good sized, but didn't make my skin feel like it was being rubbed raw. I used my hands to apply it, and that may have made a difference. 

Overall, I used about half of the bottle in the last month, and probably won't but it again. The smell is overpowering my perfume during the day, and Flowerbomb doesn't really blend well with this. 

If the smell isn't a problem for you, I strongly recommend it for a lightly exfoliating body wash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.