Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We have dishes!!!!!!! (Yes, dishes with SEVEN exclamation points. I'm just that excited.)

I know I've mentioned it before, but not recently. Within the next few weeks I will be moving out on my own for the first time. I have lived on my own to an extent for the past few years for work, but I was living with family members and even though I was paying rent, it still isn't the same. 

I'm moving in with my closest friend, and we have been on the hunt for dishes. I'm super picky about my dishes, but am also a poor college student. You cannot imagine my incredibly joy when I found this set. I can't stop smiling. I'm just like... wow. 

I'm in the process of moving house/finishing off work/setting up for school and getting a new internet service, so my posting is going to be somewhat intermittent until this coming Monday. 

However, I'm not going to be able to stay away completely. I've decided to go wear a different lipstick every day until I have worn/photographed each one. I have so many, but I seem to carry the same three in my bag all the time. I plan to post the week in photos on Wednesdays from here on in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.