Friday, September 2, 2011

Rembrandt Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste Review


I love this toothpaste! It is a bit more expensive, and a tube seems to last about two months. I have to say that it does noticeably lift stains, but isn't going to completely whiten them. I don't have horribly stained teeth, but I do love coffee, tea, and diet soda. I brush my teeth two or three times per day, depending on what I eat. 

This toothpaste is thinner than the usual Crest-type toothpaste — a little bit liquidy, but not too much. You want to be careful with your initial squeeze or your toothbrush is going to be overloaded with toothpaste. It has a rather boring mint flavor; nothing to write home about as far as that goes, and isn't gritty. I hate gritty toothpaste. 

My only real complaint is the price. Even though you can occasionally find coupons, it tends to be $2-3 more than your average tube of toothpaste.

Overall,  I recommend this toothpaste, even though it is somewhat pricy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.