Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How long does it take?

Today I realized that I have had one of my cleansers for nearly a year now. It has about half an inch of product in the squeeze tube, and I'm hoping to finish it off within the week, but it was a bit of an awakening for me. I mean, I wash my face at least twice a day, but I realized that I buy cleansers at a rather alarming rate. I mean, a year to use up a cleanser?

I'm going to try to force myself to use up two cleansers before I allow myself to buy another one, because I tend to buy new ones far too frequently. I know I should probably make myself do that with my lipsticks as well, but I really love lipstick. And you can never have too many. 

Which leads me to my final point: I said I was going to post my week in lipstick. And I meant to. However, I'm in the process of moving and with the randomly cloudy weather in my area, I was completely incapable of getting a decent photo of any of the colors. So, at some point, you will be inundated with lipstick picks. Today is not that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.