Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I admit, I've fallen in love.


I didn't want to. I mean, it smells so terrible, and for the price... I have expectations. I never planned to finish the .5 ounce jar that I bought, and I never expected to spend $60 for the large 4 ounce jar. But I did.

I have always had such a difficult time with moisturizers. I like to be able to use the same moisturizer day and night most of the year, but I tend to have trouble finding one that is both moisturizing and non-greasy. This has a bizarre texture, solid almost, and then it melts immediately into my skin. I like that it absorbs quickly, and the smell does dissipate eventually. I have found that my skin is pretty much perfect when I use this, which is odd for me to say. I have cystic acne, and during certain parts of my cycle/when I get stressed I usually get three or four massive breakouts. When I use this consistently, I either won't get any at all or I will get one tiny blemish that disappears promptly.

Overall, I have to say that this is pretty much amazing. I still wish it didn't smell the way it does, but the benefits of it completely outweigh the nasty smell.



On a completely different note, I finally have internet access! I nearly kissed the poor UPS guy when he brought me my router this afternoon. I have never seen anyone run down the stairs to my apartment so fast.... Anyway, my posting will be far more regular now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.