Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lean Cuisine Broccoli Cheddar Dip with Pita Bread: A Food Review


These have been advertised everywhere, and I was thinking that they would be terrible. I have had a few bad flavor experiences with frozen broccoli products before, and this was low-priced enough that I thought it was going to be all ends, with stretchy cheese and little flavor. I was also afraid that the pita would be crappy, since it was frozen and then microwaved. 

Oh My Fluffy Grey and white kittens, this is amazing. So amazing. It was warm, flavorful, and filling. Not filling enough to be a dinner on its own, but with a salad? Definitely. Or as a nice lunch, which is how I plan to have the second serving at work, since it doesn't involve any flatware. 

Yeah. I'm not a food blogger, but this was good enough to make me want to share it with everyone.

(To the people who are here just for the beauty stuff, I'm going back to that starting tomorrow. This was just something I felt oddly compelled to share. I'm not going to start posting food stuff all the time.) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.