Friday, September 9, 2011

Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner Review


I can sum this up in two words: The Shit. Seriously, this is the absolute best thing ever. I purchased Coal Commander, and I have worn it nonstop ever since. It is way better than my Urban Decay liners, MAC liners, and every other liner I have used. Smooth and creamy, easy to apply, but stays put throughout the day. I am not very good at applying eyeliner, but this eyeliner makes it easy. I completely and utterly adore it. 

My boyfriend AND platonic male coworker both noticed when I switched over to it: my boyfriend said that my eyes looked really pretty, and PMC said that I looked like a scene kid. (A style he adores, but cannot pull of, therefore I take it as a huge compliment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.