Friday, March 18, 2011

I live my life in grey.


I love grey nail polish, and I recently went hunting for a new one. I went into Target while waiting for a friend to get out of a meeting, and came across this lovely little polish: NYC in a New York minute quick dry polish in Sidewalkers.

I was able to get it for super cheap - $1.60 I believe, and I'm rather impressed.

Pros:
The brush is flat. A serious plus for me, and I'm always a bit surprised that more expensive brands haven't started doing that as well.

It has surprising payoff - two coats gave me a beautiful, consistent color.

Long lasting - I was able to wear it for a week, though under an excellent topcoat. However, I have worn the topcoat with crummy polishes before, and it peeled right off. I believe this is a fairly decent polish.

It does dry fast - I can have a full manicure in fifteen minutes.

Cons:

Th brush picks up a lot of polish, and the polish is a bit runny. If you don't pay attention, you will end up with failure on your finger.


Would I buy this again? Yes. Is it my last grey polish? No, because I'm always in search of the perfect grey. This is a lovely color, and cheap enough to become a go-to product for me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.