Thursday, March 3, 2011

1,001 Beautiful Things: Days Five and Six

I’m attempting to die at the moment, and I fell asleep with my computer last night! I’m drinking lots of tea and overdressing like mad to maintain my usual all-out speed, but I’m soooo ready for the weekend!

#5: Mailing out something of importance. Yesterday I mailed out my transfer application to Georgetown University. I’m at a community college at the moment, and I’m a bit nervous about my chances of being accepted. However, I’m almost relieved that it is out of my hands, although I keep remembering about a billion and a half things I could have/should have added to make it stronger.

It is finished, and now I sit and panic.

#6: Dinosaur egg oatmeal. I don’t like oatmeal, but my siblings love it. I walked out to the kitchen to get coffee this morning, and my sister was heating water. I saw her bowl on the table, and her oatmeal had little speckled eggs on it. I watched her pour the water and stir it in, and then something awesome happened: The eggs hatched into little dinosaur shapes. It was adorable.

These are the things that make life beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.