Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO 24 HOUR EYESHADOW TOUGH AS TAUPE REVIEW


I have been on the hunt for a decent eyeshadow primer for ages. I use my Naked palette nearly every day and love it to pieces, except for the glitter fallout. I have never been overwhelmed by UD's primer potion, and I find it overpriced for what it is. When I came across this eyeshadow, I instantly perked up. The fact that it was on sale for $4 added to the intrigue... Could it really be any good? 

The answer is YES! It is such a wonderful product. I wouldn't wear it on its own, only because it is quite matte, but it makes my UD shadow last forever! I have been wearing it daily, under my other shadows, for about a week. I have worn it through long workouts and Zumba classes, and it didn't crease or run. I have worn it through miserable eight hour shifts at my other job. I have worn it to class in the rain, and it has stayed in place as it should.

I chose this color because I thought it would add a nice depth to my shadows, and it has. I plan to get a few more as soon as I can find more colors! My area has been sold out (the main problem with living in a fairly small, isolated college town!) 

This is a truly wonderful product for the price, and I strongly recommend it!

*This product was purchased by me with my own money! I just really, really love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.