The wonderful Emma (truly fantastic blog, you really, really need to check it out) nominated me for this 10 days ago, and I'm only now getting around to responding. Oops!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 10 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.
1. I cannot apply eyeliner to save my life. I end up just throwing it on my waterline and calling it a day!
2. I hate green/string beans. I don't know why, but the flavor and texture of them just gags me, and has since I was a kid.
3. I'm really, super flat footed, and it makes wearing super high heels far more comfortable that wearing Nikes.
4. I'm a type-a personality, and my boyfriend is type-b. It is really funny for the two of us to be together, because I'm always dancing to get out of the house, and he is dying to get home.
5. I always have a candle burning in my house, even in the summer time. I love how it makes my apartment smell fresh and clean.
6. I am far less nervous walking around in a big city at night than I am walking around in my small college town. It is hilarious, because my partner and I went to Portland around midnight on Sunday night, and I was all excited to walk the twelve blocks to Voodoo donuts. He was nervous!
7. I have two metal bars behind my teeth to hold them in place. My orthodontist couldn't find another way to make them stay in place, so I will have them for the rest of my life. My teeth were so terrible before.
I am so late to this party that I'm not going to nominate anyone, but if you fill this out please leave a link to it in the comments! I would love to read yours.