Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PINTEREST


Over winter break, I have come to the conclusion that there is a reason I don't allow myself to be overly active on Pinterest. It isn't because it is an bad site, or that it is poorly designed. It isn't because I don't like the site's content or the people involved in it. It is because, well, I get on the site, and I realize that I have spent the whole day on my computer in one position.

I have managed to pin a shocking amount of bathrooms. The funny thing is this: I live in an apartment. I really like living in an apartment, because I don't have to deal with things like garbage service and plumbing issues and stuff like that. The downside of this is that I can't make any structural changes to my home. And yet... I'm researching how to move my shower head from the wall to the ceiling. Pinterest is a dangerous site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.