Saturday, January 7, 2012

LUSH!


Today I went to Lush, and it was... wow. I was a bit nervous about going in, because I have heard that the sales people are a little pushy. Nothing is more frustrating than overly pushy salespeople (except maybe salespeople that ignore you. That, however, is a story for tomorrow.) I went to the only store within 100 miles of my home. It is newly opened, and in a fairly busy mall. I decided to be proactive in my approach: Go in, and be super friendly with the employees. Discuss the products, but avoid making a ginormous purchase. 

I managed to get in and out without making a huge purchase. I bought a small jar of Catastrophe Cosmetic for myself, and an insanely sparkly bubble bar for my younger sister. I thought about browsing a bit more, but they had something near the center of the small store that reeked of barbecue sauce. Not exactly an enticing odor. 

I plan to review the face mask soon! My overall experience in the store was good. The store did seem a bit overstaffed, and it was a little bit awkward with just my sister and I there and probably seven Lush employees all trying to talk to us. Seven employees doesn't sound like a lot, but it was a very small store, and it would have been fine with three or four people there. Everyone was very friendly though, and it was a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.