Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LIFE


Today I:


  • Ate pizza
  • Drank wine
  • Ate chocolate
  • Drank more wine
  • Whined about feeling too full
  • Say on the couch.
Suffice it to say, I'm exhausted. Classes resume on Monday, and I'm trying to enjoy every free day that I can in between now and then. I work pretty much all day Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, so today was my last real day to just mess around. Tomorrow I clean the apartment and make food to freeze for the week ahead, and I buy my textbooks on friday. I have a super exciting life, I know. I'm also in the process of changing my hair color from black to... anything other than black. I have tried Color Oops twice so far, and the review is set to post tomorrow. There is definitely a distinct possibility that I may end this bald. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.