Sunday, January 15, 2012

FIRST SNOW


Isn't it gorgeous? This is the view from my dining-area-that-I-use-as-an-office earlier today. The first snow of the year/season! We rarely get snow in my area, maybe two days of it every three years. This is just stunning. 

Unfortunately for me, I live at the top of a very steep hill, and I have to go to work tonight. If I drive to work,  I risk my brand-new car, and there is no way that I will be able to gain enough momentum to get back up the hill tonight. If I don't drive to work, it is a six mile round trip walk in the freezing cold. Which do I choose? The walk, of course. It will be a beautiful one, and I'm actually looking forward to it. I feel so much better when I exercise, and that cold completely destroyed me. I haven't felt so completely terrible for such a long period of time for years. Exercise will be lovely! 









1 comment:

  1. we're yet to get a single flake of snow here, I can't say I'm too sad about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.