Wednesday, February 29, 2012

IN WHICH I SAVE


I have recently come to the conclusion that I have a lot of stuff. I don't deny myself unless I'm absolutely forced to, and that doesn't happen often. I work hard, and I like to enjoy myself when I can. 

However, it has gotten a tad out of hand, and if I'm going to be moving into a smaller place I have got to cut back a tad. 

Sooooo... I have decided to join in a spending ban for the month of March. I first saw it posted Here and thought it was an awesome idea. March is both my birthday month and my boyfriend's, so there will be one day/night of spending.  I already have the outfits planned, so other than the food and room, there will be:

"No luxury purchases. No materialistic purchases. No cheap thrills. NOTHING you don`t NEED."

I might have made a special trip to Nordstrom, Sephora and Ulta today, just to be stocked up on the essentials. This month is not going to be easy for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.