Saturday, August 13, 2011

Admitting An Addiction: The Conditioner Chronicles.

Hi. I'm Kat, and I am an addict. 

I buy conditioner. Sometimes more than a bottle a month. I use it for a couple of weeks, and then stop when I buy my next bottle. I have really been trying to quit, and it has been a month or more since I have purchased any sort of conditioning product. 

I want the Nexxus ProMend conditioner. I do. And quite possibly the overnight treatment as well. 

Logically, I know that I don't need another conditioner, and I should just use up what I have already. And yet... I love the idea of it covering up any damage that I may have and not notice. And I dye my hair, which means that I need to take extra special care of it. It also smells really good, and the bottle is fairly large, even though it is expensive for a mid-level conditioner. 

I'm trying to use up the products that I have collected before I move into our new apartment — it is gorgeous, and the bedroom is huge, but there is no storage. Especially in the bathroom. And I don't want to buy a shower rack just to hold all of my conditioning products. B is incredibly loving and long-suffering, but I don't think he wants to spend his showers dodging my flying conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.