Monday, February 14, 2011

Traffic Court, and what I wore.


I love fashion, but since I have lost weight some of my stuff doesn’t fit anymore.
Here is a little tip, one that I have learned the hard way: Once a season, you should try on all of the clothing in your wardrobe. It may take a day or so, but it will be worth it.
That way, when you are trying on your gray pants to wear to the local municipal court to fight your $724 ticket, you don’t find out that your pants from last year sag everywhere.
However, all was not lost.
I wore my hair down to cover a small breakout on my neck. A blue lace cami under a gray boyfriend sweater, and black hue leggings. The best part of the outfit? My fantastic Stuart Weitzman heels. Attention catching, but tasteful all at once.
Mine don’t have the quilting on the base, and have wood instead. I would take a picture, but I am camera-less at the moment, and really don’t want to give you a grainy Android picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.