Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Muse

I am going to start posting a little something every Monday, something that inspires me, causes me to think or makes me happy. Nothing super major, and it may be a bit mainstream, but something that makes me feel. The occasional song, a cute quote, or a picture of my cats being stupid.

I recently heard this fantastic song on the radio. I was driving along a back road at night, and I was just going through my usual stations. I hadn't heard this song before, and I haven't heard it on the radio since. I came straight home and downloaded it though, so it doesn't matter. It is one of the few songs that I have on every device, and every playlist. I enjoy working out to it, and I enjoy driving home to it, waking up to it, etc. I have no idea why I have such affection for it, but I do.

The song is by Two Door Cinema Club, and is called "What You Know"

This is their website. and you can buy the single (or their whole album) from iTunes

I haven't heard a whole lot of their other music, but it is definitely something that I will be looking into. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.