Monday, January 31, 2011

Vivid White Toothpaste

I have to say that this is one of the few toothpastes that I have used that really seemed to have an impact on the overall whiteness of my teeth, and was definitely the cheapest. My teeth aren’t super yellow, but I have a slight caffeine addiction, and drink more Diet soda/coffee than I probably should.
The toothpaste that I used was “Vivid White Night,” and had a slightly sweet mint taste. I love having clean teeth, so I am pretty obsessive about brushing my teeth twice a day. After about a week of use, I saw some improvement, and people started to notice. I was pretty thrilled.
This toothpaste probably won’t remove heavy stains, or years worth of them, but I am fairly certain that it whitened my teeth by about two shades, enough to make me happy.
5/5 stars, for both their packaging and product. It was an excellent product for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.