Friday, July 27, 2012

REVLON COLORSTAY WHIPPED CREME FOUNDATION BUFF CHAMOIS REVIEW/SWATCH (THE BEST STUFF EVER!)


You have to forgive me for the quickie review, but I had to share! This foundation is truly the best foundation I have ever used, and I have used just about every foundation that is easily found on the market. I'm typically too pale for drugstore foundations, but this one is just barely light enough for me to wear during the summer. 


I use my fingers to apply this in the morning, and it lasts all day with medium-full coverage (very build able) and a natural finish. I have awkward combination skin, and it works beautifully on both the dry and the oily bits. 

I know the photo is terrible, but my skin looks ten thousand times better there than it does without makeup. I have been wearing this foundation for eight hours, in 87 degree heat with high humidity, through classes, and now to an oil change that is taking forever. 


I haven't been doing as many skincare or beauty related posts lately because my skin has been awful. I have been to a dermatologist, and we are working on it, but it isn't improving as rapidly as one would hope. Hopefully I will be back to posting regularly asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.