Thursday, August 9, 2012

CHOPPED


I've cut about eight inches of hair off! For the longest time I was trying to grow my hair out, trying to get it past my waist, and wearing it up nearly all the time to protect it. Last week I realized that not only did my hair look crappy, but it looked dull and lifeless. Why have long, long hair if you are going to leave it in a bun all the time? 

I read about five thousand hair salon reviews in my area before deciding on one called "Big Funky Hair Salon." 

I admit, I probably never would have gone in except for the glowing reviews that I saw online. When I called the stylist was able to get me in the same day, and the results were nothing short of miraculous. I know my skin looks awful and I seem a bit stoned here, but my hair is so much more attractive now than it was before. I'm in awe! I really don't miss the length as much as I thought I would, although the shock when I saw all the hair on the floor was intense. 

Also:

I'm getting a new camera! A real, decent-quality camera. I'm still in the research stage, but I should be posting far better photos within the next week. I'm ridiculously excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.