Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CHINA GLAZE NAIL LACQUER ELEPHANT WALK SWATCH AND REVIEW


You have probably noticed this already, but I have a major affection for grey nail polishes. I feel like they are tasteful and elegant without being stuffy, and stylish without being trendy. I also just like the color grey (my favorite color.)

I've been trying to cut back on my polish purchasing, mainly because one can only justify so many grey polishes and because I'm (hopefully) leaving soon, but when I saw this in Sally's I decided it was unique enough to justify, and it was on sale. 

You can't see it in the photos, but it has micro-glittery bits in it. Not enough to be difficult to remove, but enough to add a beautiful detail in the sun. The first coat applies a bit streaky, but two coats is absolutely perfect. In the photo I have two coats of the color and no top coat whatsoever.  

Overall, I'm quite pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.