Thursday, July 5, 2012

REVLON COLORSTAY LIPSTICK HEAVENLY MAUVE SWATCH/REVIEW


During the move I came across a huge box of lipsticks I have used a couple of times and haven't touched since. I decided that I would use each one of them, try to make them work, and then toss them if I couldn't make the color or formula work. This is the first one I tried. 


In the tube it comes off as a rose-gold sheer with a slight shimmer to it. On my lips it comes off as a granny red with a crap ton of gold Sharpie scribbled all over. It photographs far better than it looks in real life, and I think that this is one of the unfortunate shades that may have to go in the trash. 





I'm going to try it with one more outfit, but I'm pretty sure that this was made for someone with a different skin tone. And maybe someone about fifty years older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.