Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TWO A.M.


Why yes, it is a very large photo of my makeup-free, blemished face. You may be wondering why I have chosen to post such an incredibly beautiful shot of my face. 

This is the face of someone who is almost done with this term, and will be officially halfway through her bachelor's degree! I'm actually just over halfway done... I've spent the past three hours finishing off a project. I only have one more major assignment, and then finals week and I will be completely done. 

I plan to spend the glorious week in between classes drinking Crystal Light Pink Lemonade with Absolut Citron, whimpering with joy at the fact that I have made it this far and only have another six years or so of school! 

Then it will be back to class for summer school, because I'm cool like that (actually, if I work really super hard, I might be able to graduate in a year. It would be a painful schedule, so I'm not sure.) 

I'm finally off to bed after being awake for roughly 28 hours, 25 of which have been spent doing mentally taxing homework. The other three have involved showering and eating candy to keep myself going. 

Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.