Monday, May 14, 2012

DIOR ADDICT DIORKISS LIPSTICK SWATCH.REVIEW


Lately I have been trying to go through my makeup and decide what I want to take with me and what I can sanitize and leave with Brandon. I don't have an incredibly large collection, but I have a rather limited attention span as well as a limited amount of free time. I went through my lipstick, and when I came across this one I was so happy. For some reason I thought I had lost it in Seattle, and I didn't think it was worth repurchasing. 

I was wrong! It is not only a lovely pink shade that is a light gloss with one coat but builds easily with more, it is also moisturizing. I accidentally sunburnt my lips a few days ago (I had SPF 70 everywhere *but* my lips. I fail.) and this lipstick was so soothing. Painfully expensive, but very worth it. 

1 comment:

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.