Thursday, May 10, 2012

I TIRED.



They have received my application, and I'm pretty sure that I will hear back from them soon! I had to call three or four different places to get the documents that state that, yes, I *have* had my measles/mumps vaccination. Those are shots that you get at a very young age, and I have seen a couple of doctors since I was five!



As a side note, I bought a Clarisonic and it has worked WONDERS for my skin! It seems ridiculously expensive initially, and it hurt me a little bit to pay that much (there was a part of me that was like.. "I worked three days for one item!) but it is so worth it. I have a separate review coming for it, but I wanted to post a little update to let you know I'm not dead and I haven't stopped blogging. In fact, I have a few things planned :)


Thank you so much for sticking by me right now. I'm in the middle of some big life changes, and I know that my posting hasn't been as regular as it should be. This will change, soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.