- My younger sister begged me to dye her hair. We forgot gloves. My fingers (and itchy nose) tell the tale of what happened next.
- Moving furniture and not being allowed to lift any of it. Yes, I look all soft and doughy, but I can also lift a couch.
- Refusing to sign up for tanning when I signed up for my local gym, and saying that I am trying to avoid skin cancer. The trainer signing me up for it said that he felt it was worth the risk. I just stared.
- Getting a real bed! I am so happy to be off the futon.
- Starting a new gym membership and actually using it.
- Vegetarian rice crispy treats with Nutella. OH MY GOD. Yes, there is a reason I needed the gym membership.
- Sweet potato tots dipped in honey mustard. So delicious.