Monday, April 11, 2011

1,001 Beautiful Things: Days 32-38

Accepting that people change. My family has had an insanely difficult time realizing that I am not what they want me to be — I am far more intense than they are, and for a while I tried to calm it down. Lately, I have just been myself, let them do/say what they want and not taking it too personally. I think they are hoping that I will become the submissive creature I tried to be, and I am a disappointment. I won't let go of who I am to be who they want me to be, and that is a good thing.
Being right is a beautiful thing. I chose an answer during a psychology class that maybe two other people in a class of forty chose, and I stuck with it. I was right, and I have to say that it made me happy. I really put an effort into my education, and it paid off in a beautiful way. Yes, I am easily pleased.
                                                                                ♥
I am really uncertain about my future. I still haven't heard back from either school, and I am panicking a bit. I always have a plan, and I always have a plan B, C, and D. This time, I don't. A part of me is terrified, but another part of me is a tiny bit excited. (Smoking is bad, and I don't usually do smoking images. I really like this image otherwise, I'm sorry if it offends.)
Cuddling with someone who loves you. In my attempt to make him happy, I am becoming a bit happier. I don't believe that we will be together forever, but I love making people happy, and I make him happy. I'm becoming more and more okay with this relationship. He tries so hard. 
Spending four hours that you were supposed to spend studying just messing around and doing nothing. B and I met up with our books, and we were going to spend a few hours reading and discussing them. Unfortunately, I have the attention span of a flea. We ended up discussing random stuff and napping. It was beautiful. 
 New makeup! I got my order from Shiro cosmetics and will be posting a review on Friday! 
Living more for today than for tomorrow and yesterday. I am horrible about my planning. I never do anything today because it might affect tomorrow. I really want to get my tongue pierced, but I won't because I'm afraid it will keep me from getting a job. I'm never excited for today because I have X, Y, and Z to look forward to in six months. I am so tired of waiting for my life to start, and counting down while my life flies away. I have been putting more and more effort into living in the moment, and I hope that it pays off. I want to be a more free person. I've just turned 19. I have never done anything impulsive or reckless. It is time to begin my life. 
    All images via weheartit. Message me for credit/removal of your image! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.