Sunday, April 8, 2012

PHOTO A DAY APRIL WEEK ONE


Reflection: A skirt that I liked on the hanger, but made me look far heavier than I really am (nope, not pregnant, just 5+ layers of fabric over my stomach/loose top.) 
Colour: This was the most gorgeous sunset I've seen in ages. It did not photograph as well as I would have liked, it had purples/grey/blue/yellow in real life.
Mail: My younger siblings track schedule. I'm going to be able to make it to some of their races! I'm super excited. 
Someone who makes you happy: My younger sister! She has grown up to be so smart, responsible and gorgeous. I'm so proud of her! I am nearly 10 years older than she is, so I practically raised her. I'm essentially a proud mama. 
Tiny: This little daffodil that has managed to grow in the rocks in front of my carport. I have no idea how it got there, because there are no daffodils anywhere else near my apartment. It makes me smile every time I come home! 
Lunch: The lid off of my tea the other day. Seriously, a strawberry museum? Weird. 
Shadow: This is my favorite spot to study, not too far from my house and only a tiny hike away. It isn't far from the sunset photo area either!


I imagine everyone is familiar with the concept, but I decided to only post it once a week, that way you aren't photo spammed with images of my boring life.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that small single daffodil is just too cute. It makes me smile just hearing you talk about it. How random for it to grow there... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love to read and respond to your comments.